New European start-up devoted to bringing the road transportation industry to the 21st century.
You’d work hand in hand with the product, backend and mobile teams to find the most efficient solution for each business need and organize the work ahead. All our developers are involved in the features from the very beginning of the research phase down to the implementation and delivery. We try to work close to the problems we need to solve, and understand them well before we start coding at all. You’d code (a lot!), but also attend design meetings, take part in user testing outings, review your peers’ contributions and be involved in the rocket-like growth of a world-class startup.
You’re not afraid of tough challenges, both product-wise and technical, and like to contribute your views.
You master the web platform, having built both server APIs as well as powerful frontend clients. You like both designing the architecture and coding.
You are self-sufficient laying out a design in modern, responsive CSS.
You have significant industry experience: your future peers have 10+ experience with this kind of platform and we’re looking for somebody on the same level. Don’t worry if you don’t meet the full 10+ years requirement; just let us know how you managed to get to that level.
You care about the product you’re building and the problem you’re solving, not just about the technology you’re using. You take pride in choosing the best technical solution for a problem by taking all constraints into account, instead of chasing the latest shiny not-ready-for-production technology for the sake of it.
You have a degree (self-learned might work as well but elaborate on how you got your knowledge in computer science) in something like math, engineering or physics and you have significant knowledge in computer science, networks, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
You enjoy working in a team and appreciate modern development techniques such as code reviews, pair programming, high-coverage testing and automating things. You are polite when reviewing other people’s work and take it well when you get feedback on yours.
You prefer working in a fast-paced start-up, with quick iterations, changes of direction, tight budgets, and chaos over a hierarchical, well-structured corporation with clear and well-defined assignments, and career paths.
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning, every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees.
- Competitive salaries and stock options packages. We want everyone to have ownership and participate in company success.
- An awesome office in central Madrid (Sol). We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.
- Flexible schedule. Though we strongly believe in face-to-face communication so we don’t allow regular remote working.